All custom designs start with a complimentary design consultation. All design packages are created to will work together to design the garden of your dreams.
"Rachel’s background in landscape design, permaculture, and gardening gave her the perfect set of skills to design a wonderful and functional garden. Working with Rachel was fun and inspirational as her creativity and abundant array of knowledge encouraged excitement with all of the possibilities that our backyard held. The final design is simple, expresses beauty, and will provide us with a bountiful harvest. I am so grateful for Rachel’s passion and expertise, and would definitely recommend her!"
- Renee K.
Arrange Your Garden
The basic design solves the puzzle of practical garden layout. Whether you’re expanding your existing garden or need a flexible design that is adaptable to your changing needs, this design is an affordable way to begin streamlining your garden planning.
- One Design Consultation
- Rough sketch of landscape layout (not to scale)
- Location suggestions for open space, large trees, vegetable beds, compost bins, play areas, etc.
- List of suggested trees and shrubs (plant names only)
- Design presentation at your location
ADD BED LINES, TREES, AND SHRUBS
The more popular choice, this design is hand-drawn to scale. It is completely tailored to your unique space and needs. Your landscape will be the perfect combination of beauty and function. Without the details of perennials, annuals, and vegetables, this design package allows you to customize your garden so that it's the perfect reflection of you.
This elegantly simple plan is designed to be clear, user-friendly, and easy to follow so that you may install the design yourself or hire a contractor to install it for you. The final design is typically completed within a matter of weeks and is competitively priced to fit your budget.
- One Design Consultation
- Site analysis and measurement
- Rough draft presentation at your location
- Two black and white copies of your custom design (drawn to scale) including bed lines, hardscape areas, walkways, trees, and shrubs, and any additional landscape element
- Detailed plant list for trees and shrubs (common name, Latin name, heigh, width, and sun and soil requirements)
- Complete design notes
- PDF files of design, plant list, and design notes
- Pinterest vision board
- Final design presentation at your location
INCLUDE THE FINISHING DETAILS
The master plan is a fully developed, extensive design that creatively weaves all of your garden dreams into your outdoor space. It is a complete package, custom-designed with an extraordinary amount of detail. It will result in a garden packed with a wide range of trees, shrubs, vines, perennials, annuals, bulbs, groundcovers, and more. This all-inclusive design details everything you’ve always wanted in a garden.
You will appreciate the outstanding detail, fully colored hand-drawn design that is both a quality piece of art and a highly detailed plan for your new landscape, which is sure to be a conversation starter. The Master Plan is a wise investment and will be a valued addition to your home, for many generations.