Are you a returning client? Then Garden Coaching may be for you. Our work together can easily continue after our initial design consultation or even following your final design presentation.
- Have you made progress on your gardening project since our design consultation but need more direction?
- Do you want to check in about design details after installing part of your own landscape?
- Do you have some design ideas that you think might work, but want to discuss them first?
A garden coaching session is the perfect solution.
Garden coaching is for existing or returning clients who wish to expand on their design consultation or check in during or after installation of a new landscape. Since I am already familiar with your space and garden goals, we can easily pick up where we left off.
Coaching is available in person or via phone, email, or text message.
Garden visits are ideal for discussing the layout of your space. This could include the overall layout of the space or simply how to plan and organize your vegetable garden. The types of questions you have and amount of assistance needed will determine if a garden visit is the best option.
- Unlike the Design Consultation, coaching notes will not be emailed to you following our meeting. Please take notes as we discuss your garden.
- It is helpful for me to know what topics you'd like to cover during my visit so that I can come prepared with any additional information that may be helpful.
- Garden visits are billed at $50/hour (minimum of $50 per visit). After the first hour, coaching is billed in 15 minute increments.
Coaching by Phone, Email, and Text
Do you have a few questions you'd like to ask? If your questions can easily be answered without a garden visit, send me an email, text, or give me a call.
- I am available three days a week*
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone / Text: 503-683-1343
- Coaching by phone, email, and text is billed in 15 minute increments at $50/hour
- An invoice will be emailed to you
* My scheduled days rotate every few months.
Let me know! firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-683-1343